Welcome to my review on Arbonne RE9 Advanced for Men!
In my post on Arbonne RE9 Review, I mentioned Arbonne has many skincare collections, their skincare collections are RE9 Advanced, RE9 Advanced for Men, Re9 Brightening, Arbonne Intelligence, Bio-Hydra, and Clear Future.
This review is about RE9 Advanced for Men, which covers everything from shaving cream, eye repair cream, moisturizer and more.
What is Arbonne?
Table of Contents
Arbonne is a 40+ year old, global MLM company, founded by Peter Mork, which has a line of personal care, beauty, and wellness, products that are crafted with premium plant-based (botanical) ingredients, based on science and clinical research. Its mantra is “Healthy Living Inside and Out”. Arbonne, also recently (Jan 28 ‘2020), earned a “B Corp” certification, which means it has met the highest standard of verified social and environmental performance for public transparency.
Its products are 100% Vegan certified and they are also certified for being cruelty-free to animals. Being certified vegan means that their products are independently certified to contain absolutely NO animal products or by-products. They are certified by The Vegan Society, the oldest vegan society in the world. They are certified cruelty-free, by PETA. They are certified B corp, by B Corporation. Lastly, they are also rated A+ by the BBB. So this is a highly reputable and trusted company!
What is Arbonne Re9 Advanced for Men?
RE9 Advanced for Men – This is Arbonne’s premium collection for men, whose products are formulated to help your skin look youthful and rested while promoting the overall look of strong and healthy skin, giving you a firmer and resilient appearance.
Watch the RE9 Advanced for Men video below:
Arbonne RE9 Advanced for Men Collection contains a micro-exfoliating cleanser, shaving cream, aftershave lotion, eye repair cream, and anti-aging moisturizer with SPF 15 sunscreen.
What ingredients are in Re9 Advanced for Men?
The main botanical ingredients are:
- Japanese Pagoda Tree Flower – This improves the moisture barrier and helps overworked and tired-looking skin appear fresher and healthier.
- Vitamin C – Helps support Collagen through moisturization. Also, it improves overall skin texture, helps firm and strengthens the skin’s appearance. According to a board-certified dermatologist Patricia Wexler, the benefits of Vitamin C, is that it contains antioxidant properties and helps the body repair damaged skin cells.
- Algae Extract – helps diminish fine lines and wrinkles
- Malachite Extract – helps against environmental dryness
- Squalane – derived from olives, moisturizes to protect against razor burns
Does Arbonne Re9 Advanced work?
Arbonne says that in 4 weeks based on their clinical studies, 92% showed improvement in the appearance of skin firmness.
- After 1 week – 96% had improvement in the appearance of firmness and brightness around the eyes.*
- After 4 weeks – 96% had improvement in the appearance of skin elasticity.*
- After 4 weeks – 96% had improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.*
What’s the difference between RE9 Advanced & RE9 Advanced for Men?
As you know not all skin is created equal. Men and Women have differences in their skin needs. However this does not mean you can’t use the products interchangeably, you can.
RE9 Advanced for Men:
- Micro-Exfoliating cleanser in the men’s line has plant cellulose exfoliators that deep cleans to smooth the skin with exfoliation and hydration, making it perfect when preparing for shaving.
- Men’s Eye Repair Cream – Hydrates to help revive dull, over-worked, tired-looking skin, so it appears more fresh and healthy. This is great for puffiness and dark circles
RE9 Advanced – (Women’s line):
- Soothing facial cleanser in the women’s line is a cream cleanser that gently washes away makeup impurities leaving the skin feeling soft, smooth, and deeply refreshed.
- Corrective Eye Cream – Moisturizes delicate skin around the eyes, while botanicals calm and soothe, making it great for fine lines and wrinkles.
The biggest difference between the men’s and women’s SPF formulas is in the textures.
The RE9 Men’s SPF is lighter and more fluid in texture. This is also a mineral formula.
The women’s line is both restorative and provides extra moisture, is thicker and much more luxurious and moisturizing.
How to use RE9 Advanced for MEN?
You can use this every day to protect, care for, and groom your skin, in as simple as 5 steps. Watch this video below to see how to use it.
Step 1: Micro-Exfoliating Cleanser (helps prepare skin for shaving)
Step 2: Shaving Cream – A luxurious creamy formula that softens and conditions facial hair by adding extra layer of moisture that protects the skin from damage during shaving. It’s soothing and ultra-hydrating. It binds moisture to the skin, helping prevent irritation, nicks, and cuts during shave.
Step 3: After Shave Soothing Lotion – It moisturizes, calms your skin and soothes razor burns. It’s lightweight and absorbs quickly. Simply apply the lotion to the face and neck.
Step 4: Anti- Aging Moisturizer – This lotion feels lightweight and refreshing. It absorbs easily for daily skin protection combined with anti-aging care. It improves the overall appearance of the skin and delivers lasting hydration without greasiness.
Step 5: Eye Repair Cream – specially formulated to hydrate the skin around the eyes reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It brightens and reduces the appearance of dark circles under the eyes. Use in the morning and evening after cleansing and shaving.
Where can you buy Arbonne RE9 Advanced?
You can buy Arbonne Re9 Advanced for men as a kit or individually, from Arbonne’s Official Site.
RE9 Advanced for Men addresses the unique needs of men’s skin, which is thicker and oiler than women’s skin.
With anti-aging and clean ingredients built into these products, RE9 Advanced for Men is multifunctional, convenient, lightweight and fast-absorbing. Just cleanse, treat, and protect. Your skin will get the same healthy botanical ingredients found in RE9 Advanced.
Where else are you gonna find a plant-based, vegan, and animal cruelty-free, men’s skincare products that will help your skin look youthful, giving you a firmer and resilient appearance? Not your local drug store chain, not your pharmacy, not your supermarket, only via Arbonne’s official site.
This website is owned and operated by Muzaffar Alvi, an Arbonne Independent Consultant, and is not endorsed by Arbonne. Any opinions expressed on this website are made by and the responsibility of the Independent Consultant and should not be construed as a representation of the opinions of Arbonne.
Arbonne makes no promises or guarantees that any Independent Consultant will be financially successful, as each Independent Consultant’s results are dependent on their own skill and effort. You should not rely on the results of other Arbonne Independent Consultants as an indication of what you should expect to earn. The annual typical earning statement is contained in the Arbonne Independent Consultant Compensation Summary (ICCS) available at iccs.arbonne.com.
These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The typical results are different for everyone. Results vary depending on individual effort, body composition, age, eating patterns, exercise, and the like.
I am not a medical professional and do not offer this as medical advice. This website is based on my own personal experience and or the experience of others, and I encourage everyone to seek advice from their doctor before making decisions about their health.