What is Arbonne Digestion Plus?
Arbonne Digestion Plus is a botanically derived powder supplement which helps your digestive healthy by breaking down foods properly and efficiently thus reducing the strain on it. It contains, probiotics & prebiotics for your gut healthy and enzymes for your digestive system. It comes in a convenient on-the-go stick pack to share with others as a sample or to throw in your purse or bag.
How does Arbonne’s Digestion Plus work?
It uses prebiotics to support a healthy gi (gastrointestinal) tract, and helps feed probiotics to your gut. The enzymes support the break down of food (carbs, fat, protein, etc).
What are Probiotics and Prebiotics?
Probiotics are responsible for a number of important functions within the GI tract, such as production of vitamin K, supporting immune health, and helping maintain the balance of microflora. Probiotics such as Bacillus coagulans, is a good friendly bacteria that helps you break down food.
Prebiotics are a soluble fiber that help create an ideal environment for probiotics (“good bacteria”) to colonize such as chicory root powder, which helps increase the good bacteria. Bacteria needs food to survive. Prebiotics help support a healthy gastrointestinal (GI) tract
What are benefits of combining Probiotics and Prebiotics?
Adding prebiotics to a probiotic supplement can help ensure that the digestion-friendly microorganisms arrive in the gut alive and well, so the good bacteria reaches your digestion system.
Basically, by taking this means your body doesn’t have to work as hard to break down the tough food ingredients.
The role of Prebiotics and Probiotics in Gut Immunity
According to the (National Institute of Health) NIH , prebiotics and probiotics play a role in gut immunity. Good bacteria in the gut could play a role as a regulator of health. Toxins produced in the colon could inhibit the growth of other bacteria. “good” lactic acid-producing bacteria are beneficial since they reduce the growth and thus the toxic products of other bacteria within the colon.
Probiotics are defined by the World Health Organization as “live microorganisms that can provide benefits to human health when administered in adequate amounts, which confer a beneficial health effect on the host”
So now look below at the ingredients in the Digestion Plus, it’s a combination of pre and probiotics, and enzymes, which makes perfect sense, as its a benefit for your gut health and also assists with digestion.
What ingredients are in Arbonne’s Digestion Plus?
- Bacillus coagulans – the “good bacteria” is much less sensitive to environmental factors like heat and humidity, and resists being killed by stomach acid.
- Studies have shown the robust probiotic strain, bacillus coagulans, survives its trip to the GI tract.
This is important because other bacteria like lactobaccilus acidopholous, lose their potency
- Chicory fructooligosaccharide, which is like food for bacteria, it helps bacteria eat and grow
- Enzymes – are proteins that help break down dietary macronutrients so they can be used by the body to help support a healthy digestive process. They are important since they break things down, so we can absorb the food. The enzymes in Digestion Plus help support the breakdown of carbs, fats, protein, fiber and lactose.
- Peppermint leaf extract (Mentha piperita) – which is soothing and has an affinity for the GI tract.
- Chamomile extract powder (Matricaria recutita) – which is soother for the nervous system and also is affinity for the GI tract
How to take Digestion Plus?
Simply add a stick of Digestion Plus to your Arbonne Essentials Protein Shake, which also comes as part of the Arbonne 30 Days’s to Healthy Living plan.
When should you take Digestion Plus?
It’s simple to use, just add the packet it in a cold beverage, stir it, and drink it first thing in the morning then right before a big meal (either lunch / dinner).
Benefits of Arbonne’s Digestion Plus
What this video from Dr. Tanda Cook on Arbonne Digestion Plus.
But here’s the jist:
- Benefits of taking digetion plus on a daily basis –
- It help us break down & absorb food
- It produces vitamins for us
- It provide a key role in our immune system.
- Supports digestion of carbohydrates, fats, protein, fiber and lactose
- Supports healthy digestion to help minimize gas and bloating
- Promotes balance in the intestinal tract
- Supports nutrient uptake from the foods we eat
Did you know 80% of our immune system lives in our G.I. Tract? So if have issues with your immune system, fix your GI tract. Factors like antibiotics and poor nutrition can affect GI balance. Digestion Plus can help support this.
Arbonne USA – Digestion Plus – $53 Arbonne UK – Digestion Plus – £45 Arbonne Australia – Digestion Plus – $68 AUD Arbonne Canada – Digestion Plus – $65 CAD Arbonne New Zealand – Digestion Plus – $75 NZD
This website is owned and operated by Muzaffar Alvi, an Arbonne Independent Consultant, and is not endorsed by Arbonne. Any opinions expressed on this website are made by and the responsibility of the Independent Consultant and should not be construed as a representation of the opinions of Arbonne.
Arbonne makes no promises or guarantees that any Independent Consultant will be financially successful, as each Independent Consultant’s results are dependent on their own skill and effort. You should not rely on the results of other Arbonne Independent Consultants as an indication of what you should expect to earn. The annual typical earning statement is contained in the Arbonne Independent Consultant Compensation Summary (ICCS) available at iccs.arbonne.com.
These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The typical results are different for everyone. Results vary depending on individual effort, body composition, age, eating patterns, exercise, and the like.
I am not a medical professional and do not offer this as medical advice. This website is based on my own personal experience and or the experience of others, and I encourage everyone to seek advice from their doctor before making decisions about their health.