Arbonne’s 30 Days to Healthy Living Program
Welcome to my Arbonne 30 Days to Healthy Living review. Some even call it Arbonne 30 Day Cleanse, Arbonne 30 Day Detox, or Arbonne 30 Day Challenge.
I’m Muz Alvi, an Independent Consultant and my goal is to provide you with the right and objective information about Arbonne’s 30 Day to Healthy Living plan, so you can make an informed decision.
- What is the Arbonne’s 30 Day Living Program?
- What are the benefits of this program?
- What do you eat on this plan?
- What does a sample day look like?
- How much does it cost?
- and much more!
So sit back, relax, and enjoy the read.
When you were a kid, you’re mom probably told you to eat the greens and veggies, to eat healthy. As you grew older your eating habits probably changed. You’ve probably have been eating fast food and with a busy work schedule, drinking lots of coffee, etc. These burgers, fries, and others while hard to resist, are actually not good for your body, especially if you take them in excess. Deep down you know eating unhealthy is not good for you and you want to move to healthier eating habits, but just don’t know how or where to start.
What if for 30 Days you could let go of them greasy cheeseburgers and oily fries? How about all them cups of coffee you drink a day? Do you see where I’m going?
Then you go to the grocery store and you see these plant-based foods (like vegan burgers) and they’re making a big hit! What’s going on? People are wanting to focus on eating healthy.
There’s a eating healthy revolution going on, you want to be a part of it.
Cherry-picking a few healthy items here and there with no real plan, isn’t probably gonna do much for you.
In comes Arbonne’s 30 Days to Healthy Living program, the perfect choice and wildly popular healthy eating plan, that will help your mindset about establishing healthy eating habits.
What is Arbonne?
Arbonne is a global MLM, company with an A+ BBB rating, that sells nutritional, skincare, bath & beauty products, that are made from botanically inspired ingredients. They are Vegan Certified, NON – GMO certified, and their products abide by no animal cruelty. Their products contain no harsh chemicals, no parabens, no animal products, etc. In fact, they have a list of 2000 banned ingredients, that they deem not good for your health, so they don’t use.
What is Arbonne’s 30 Days to Healthy Living program?
Arbonne’s 30 Days to Healthy Living program is about resetting and establishing healthy eating habits.
It is designed to help you feel more confident in yourself by identifying how you choose to use food as fuel for your body.
It optimizes how YOU look and feel, inside and out.
Its main goal is to help you have a healthy gut and have proper nutrition.
When you are rested and working to reduce feelings of stress, then you are better able to care for your self.
After all, a positive mindset can also impact your confidence because when you feel good physically and mentally, you look good too!
It’s vegan, gluten-free and non-GMO formulated.
For 30 days, you eliminate gluten and dairy from your diet, replace 1-2 meals with Arbonne protein shakes, and essentially “eat clean”.
This program is not about eliminating foods, it’s about fixing your choices.
By making a few small changes in your daily habits and engaging in self-education, this 30-day program works by enhancing your nutritional intake by focusing on a routine of whole foods coupled with vegan protein shakes and select nutritional supplements.
Basically to Arbonne 30 Day Plan is:
- A 30-day whole foods clean eating program with meal plans, shopping lists and what to eat/avoid lists.
- A holistic approach to wellness that starts with clean ingredients and establishing great habits for a sustainable healthy lifestyle.
- The 30-day program enhances nutritional intake by focusing on a routine of whole foods coupled with vegan protein shakes and select nutritional supplement.
- Plant-powered nutritional supplements (vegan, non-gmo, gluten-free, and animal-cruelty free) that provides you all the nutrients you’ll need.
- Targeted 30 days of customizable nutrition support formulated without common allergens.
How does Arbonne’s 30 Days to Healthy Living Program work?
Step 1: ELIMINATE common allergens and LIMIT: wheat, gluten, yeast, dairy, artificial sweeteners, alcohol, vinegar, and soy
Step 2: Eat every 4-6 hours, with *no snacking in between.
*But if you must take a snack, there are some healthy snacking suggestions in the 30 Day to healthy living program guide.
- Morning – have a protein shake
- Afternoon – have another protein shake (You can mix into your shakes: fruits, vegetables, and healthy fats)
- Evening – have a balanced meal (ie: roasted chicken, veggie burger, green salad, and a baked sweet potato)
The plan recommends avoid eating after 7 pm or 3 hours before bed. If you’re hungry before bedtime, you can drink 1/2 cup of non-dairy milk along with 1/2 scoop of the Arbonne Daily Fiber Boost.
Step 3: Eat in proper proportions.
You supplement the 1 to 2 meals per day with the Arbonne Feel Fit Protein Shake, to satisfy your hunger and boost energy.
What do you get when you order the 30 Day to Healthy Living?
You get a guide to changing your eating habits for the first 30 days (basically the instructions on how to use this program) + you also get the 30-day Arbonne Essentials Value pack kit.
It includes :
- Protein shake mix (Chocolate / Vanilla) – contains 20g of vegan protein per serving.
- Digestion Plus – has pre-biotics, pro-biotics, and enzymes – supports the absorption of nutrients from foods as well as healthy digestion, minimizing gas and bloating. It promotes bacteria in your intestinal tract, which is essential for your gut balance and health. Here is Arbonne Digestion Plus review.
- Daily Fiber Boost– has 12g of fiber to help you feel full longer.
- Energy Fizz Sticks – add to soda or water as a coffee replacement. it provides you the energy due to the chromium it contains. You can get (citrus, pomegranate, strawberry).
Here is my Arbonne Fizz Sticks review.
- Detox Tea – Drink daily. Focuses on supporting your liver and kidney as well as hydration. PLUS (+)
Your choice of: Body Cleanse or Greens Balance
- Greens Balance – mix with protein shake (optional) to assure you’re getting the fruits and veggies. It contains green, red, yellow and blue-colored fruits and vegetables so you get your antioxidants and phyto-nutrients.
- Body Cleanse – Helps detoxify by cleansing the system while supporting the gastrointestinal tract. Assists with gentle elimination of toxins.
You can only order the 30 Days to Healthy Living Kit, if you are a Preferred Client, as it’s part of the special value pack.
Of course you can buy the individual items, but that’s more expensive.
How much does the 30 Day to Healthy Living Program cost?
It costs $444 retail. But if you sign up as a preferred client you can get it for $266.40, which comes out to less than $9/day.
But first you have to register as a “Prefered Client” which costs $29/year. Also as an added perk – All Preferred Clients get 20% Off on all Arbonne Products, and more benefits.
This program is actually pretty cost-effective, since you’ll be taking 1-2 shakes a day, which replaces a meal, since you won’t be eating out for lunch.
Skipping the lunch which comes out to on average $9 the program actually pays for its self.
Who is Arbonne’s 30 Day to Healthy Living for?
This program is ideal for anyone looking to improve their eating habits, have more energy, and boost their confidence.
It refocuses your habits on eating healthy and living consciously.
Is Arbonne’s 30 Day to Healthy Living right for you?
If you want to skip all this reading, and find out the bottom line about this program, here’s the jist, from Dr. Tanda Cook
on Why you should choose the Arbonne 30 Day plan.
- How does the 30 Day to healthy living program work?
- Why you would do the 30 Day to Healthy Living Program?
- How do you benefit from the 30 Day to Healthy Living Program?
- and much more.
What do you eat on the 30 Day Challenge?
You eat plenty of fruits and veggies, clean and lean meats, non-toxic grains, and even blend in your own:
You switch out:
♦Simple carbs with complex carbs
♦Refined fats with healthy fats (bold pressed and unrefined)
♦Sugary drinks with water
|• Dairy (exceptions: grass-fed butter, and grass-fed ghee)||• Almond, Coconut & Flax Milk|
|• Gluten||• Brown Rice|
|• Soy||• Raw Almonds|
|• Peanuts & Peanut Butter||• Almond Butter|
|• Sugar, Honey, Maple Syrup||• Coconut Sugar|
|• Artificial Sweeteners||• Stevia, Xylitol|
|• Coffee||• Green & Herb Teas|
|• Alcohol||• Non Starchy Vegetables|
|• All Fruit EXCEPT Limes, Lemons, Green Apples, Berries and Pomegranate||• Organic Green Apples & Berries|
|• Pork||• Cage-Free Eggs|
|• Farm-Raised Fish||• Wild-Caught Cold Water Fish (limit to 1x per week)|
|• Non Cage-Free Eggs||• Free-Range Chicken and Turkey|
|• Non Free-Range Chicken||• Grass-fed Beef (limit to 1x per week)|
|• All Beef, other than grass-fed||• Sweet Potatoes, Yams, Turnips|
|• White Potatoes||• Legumes|
|• Corn||• Avocado|
|• Nitrates||• Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil, (avoid refined), Flaxseed Oil, MCT Oil|
|• Vinegar (except raw apple cider vinegar)|
- Vegetables – 1/2 of your plate — choose non-starchy options like greens, broccoli, asparagus
- Lean Proteins – 1/4 of your plate — choose options like beans and lentils or non-vegan, lean protein choices such as wild fish, chicken, turkey, or beef
- Nutrient-Rich Carbs – 1/8 of your plate— choose options like brown rice, quinoa, sweet potatoes
- Healthy Fats – 1/8 of your plate — choose options like seeds and nuts, nut butters or oils, olive oil, avocado
30 Days to Healthy Living Recipe Ideas
Here are a few sample recipe you can make. There are actually quite more, for all the 30 days and then some. These recipes are there since some people may not at first be fond of the taste of the vegan shakes, so by mixing it with your favorite healthy foods it you get the same healthy benefits of the plan, while making the taste palatable, and getting your daily dose of essential proteins.
Supple Skin Smoothie
15 fl. oz. non-dairy milk or coconut water
2 scoops Vanilla Protein Shake
Mix 1 stick pack Healthy Skin Within Skin Elixir
1/2 cup frozen berries
1/2 fresh avocado
Pretty Pumpkin Smoothie Bowl
?1️⃣tablespoon of raw ginger root
?2️⃣scoop of Arbonne Vanilla Protein
?dash of lemon juice
?blend Freeze for hard serve or serve immediately for softer serve.This recipe serves 4 ppl ❤️
Vegan Macha Cookies
4 scoops Arbonne Essentials® Protein Shake Mix, Vanilla
2 cups blanched almond flour
1/2 cup melted coconut oil
1/2 cup brown rice syrup
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 tsp baking powder
2 tsp matcha powder
Combine ingredients, roll into balls and press onto a cookie sheet. Bake at 350° for 6 minutes.
*If you decide to get this program, you can also join a private Facebook group (optional), filled with tons of recipes, meal plans, shopping lists, and other like minded people who are participating in this program.
30 Days to Healthy Living – FAQ:
What challenges will you face?
1. First, of course, is the mindset. Giving up on what you’re used to loving, especially like in my case the burgers, fries, etc is no easy task. Letting go of the morning joe (coffee) and its “unhealthy” caffeine, ain’t easy. You’re preparing your mind to getting acclimated to establishing eating healthy habits.
Remember, you’ll be replacing with the coffee with the detox tea + energy fizz sticks (which gives you the caffeine replacement). You will need to getting used to the taste of the protein shakes and their thickness. Since taste is subjective, this may be a nonissue or it could require getting used to it.
2. You might experience bloating, constipation, and general tummy discomfort, due to all of sudden your taking more fiber which you used to. Then again, you may not, as each body is different.
3. You may pass a bit more gas, since your taking probiotics, as your gut is cleaning out and balancing, the good and bad bacteria. But after the first week everything should then be smooth sailing.
4. You may experience headaches from the change in your diet.
Keep in mind your body is adapting to a new type of eating and with the change, as you are consuming less sugar and reduced caffeine, so it is having to alter how it utilizes the nutrients and fiber that it is getting. Ensure that you drink enough water, getting plenty of rest, and eating all of your foods to help your body ease through this transition.
What Arbonne’s 30 Day to Healthy Living program IS NOT ?
It is NOT :
- DIET PLAN
- Calorie-Counting program
- Deprivation Diet
- Liquid Diet
Instead, it is a lifestyle change to eating healthy.
Weight loss occurs with a reduction in the number of calories consumed along with an increase in the number of calories burned each day through activity.
30 Days to Healthy Living teach you to focuses more on eliminating foods and drinks that might not be serving the body while at the same time you’re increasing or introducing foods and supplements that are rich in plant-based nutrients, vitamins and minerals along with healthy fats, fiber, and starches.
By eliminating acidic foods and incorporate alkaline-forming foods, this 30 Day plan with help you to reduce gut inflammation.
As mentioned before, this program will help you have a healthy gut and have establish healthy eating habits, and thus have proper nutrition.
What is gut health and why is it important?
According to US Davis Health, gut health is the balance of bacteria among the many organs such as the stomach, esophagus, intestines, as they all work together as they allow us to eat and digest food without the discomfort.
Having a healthy gut is important, because as the foods you eat are broken down in the gut and deliver nutrients throughout your body.
If your gut is not healthy then you may experience digestive problems like bloating, constipation, nausea, etc. Of course, you should seek the advice of medical doctor if you have these or other symptoms.
This is why Arbonne’s 30 Day to Healthy Living program fits right in.
Since it is about making healthy eating habit choices.
From eating fresh fruits and vegetables, to lean proteins like chicken, fish, etc. Which are good on your gut!
I am away for work a lot and am unsure how I will stick to the plan. What do I do?
Arbonne recommends that you follow the plan, adjusting the timing of your snacks and meals to best fit your schedule, as this will best help you with your nutritional intake.
Prepare in the evening, for the day ahead, is the key to staying true to the plan and your goals.
Remember, even when you dine out, you can choose healthy options.
Just watch your portion size and ask for any sauces or dressing on the side. This will help manage your overall intake and keep your nutrition in balance.
What happens after the 30 Day to Healthy Living Plan is over?
Most people who want to maintain the momentum to eating healthy, end up continuing, getting a new 30 Day to healthy living plan kit, enrolling in the private Facebook group (free) with other like-minded folks to keep motivated on the 30 Days to Healthy Living Challenge, learning new recipes, etc. Of course, this is not required nor mandatory.
You will then have a better understanding of which foods you may be sensitive to, as you will be eliminating the major allergens. Then as you re-introduce the foods you were used to before. you can then compare to see how you react to dairy, sugar, gluten, etc.
If after 30 days you don’t want to continue, no problem, just don’t reorder. But you still get to keep the preferred client status for 12 months with Arbonne, allowing you to get 20% off on all products, plus additional benefits.
30 Day to Healthy Living Testimonial
Watch this testimonial below, from Lisa L.
- Her results from Arbonne’s 30 Day Detox.
- A Day in the life of the program
- Why she started this program? (50 seconds – because she was picking up chips, cookies, burger, fries, etc), (1.17 minutes – she wanted to lose belly fat, bloating, etc)
- A sample day in the program (2:55)
- Her results (2.43)
- Before and After (14:04)
- Overall, she really enjoyed the program, she loved the results, and will continue with it (3:11).
I wanted to put a video testimonial from someone that is not myself, so you can hear a different perspective.
Learn More (30 Days to Healthy Living) >>
Arbonne’s 30 Day’s to Healthy Living Program is arguable one of the best ways to establish healthy eating habits. It’s an easy, helpful program with lots of healthy food options you can eat, that is realistic and sustainable and gets raving reviews.
Remember, it’s not about you can never eat pizza again.The plan doesn’t focus on what you can’t eat or can’t do, but instead focuses on what you can eat and can do.
It focuses on shifting around your eating routine, adding supplements, and getting recommendations for whole foods that allow for healthy eating. It’s about putting a pause on some foods that may not be beneficial to you.
It’s about eating consciously and living consciously.
As for me, I actually felt great eating healthy again.
Knowing that by changing the mindset and replacing the coffee with detox tea, eating more greens, taking the body cleanse, and healthy shakes, I actually felt better inside and out!
Now, think about it, wouldn’t it be great to actually save money (you’ll skip the lunch + coffee at your favorite premium coffee house) and start eating healthy again?
In the private Facebook group (free), you will have your:
- Shopping Lists and meal plans with healthy recipes laid out for you
- Have a coach to cheer you on, answer all of your questions, and share tips along the way.
So the next step is on YOU.
Nothing happens without taking ACTION.
Are you ready to take action on the 30 Day to Healthy Living Challenge? What are you waiting for?
If you have any questions still, feel free to connect with me on Facebook Messenger.
Full Disclosure: This website is owned and operated by Muzaffar Alvi, an Arbonne Independent Consultant, and is not endorsed by Arbonne. Any opinions expressed on this website are made by and the responsibility of the Independent Consultant and should not be construed as a representation of the opinions of Arbonne. Arbonne makes no promises or guarantees that any Independent Consultant will be financially successful, as each Independent Consultant’s results are dependent on their own skill and effort. You should not rely on the results of other Arbonne Independent Consultants as an indication of what you should expect to earn. The annual typical earning statement is contained in the Arbonne Independent Consultant Compensation Summary (ICCS) available at iccs.arbonne.com.These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The typical results are different for everyone. Results vary depending on individual effort, body composition, age, eating patterns, exercise, and the like.I am not a medical professional and do not offer this as medical advice. This website is based on my own personal experience and or the experience of others, and I encourage everyone to seek advice from their doctor before making decisions about their health.